Succulent Terrarium Workshop
Epic guarantees an unforgettable experience with our workshops in Singapore.
A succulent Terrarium Workshop is a workshop where you will make a terrarium filled with beautiful succulent plants that is easy to maintain. It is a terrarium that features a variety of succulents, substrates and decorations in a beautiful glass container. Some succulents that we use for the succulent terrarium are: Jade plant, Panda Plant (Kalanchoe Tomentosa), Stonecrop (Sedum), Echeveria, Haworthia, Dudleya, Burro’s tail (sedum morganianum), Aloe, and many more. They thrive in open terrariums where the air is dry and arid. They also do not require much water for survival as it has the ability to store water in their leaves. In addition to the succulents that you will be adding, you can include other decorations to beautify the hardscape of the terrarium. In EPIC Workshops, we have pretty colourful stones and sands as well as little figurines where you can get creative in decorating your terrarium.
If you are worrying that you don’t have a green finger, worry not. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire process to plant the succulents into the glass jar as well as the maintenance of a succulent terrarium. Just follow the steps and the succulents will grow and survive!
Succulent Terrarium Workshop Details
The succulent terrarium workshop will take between 1 to 1.5 hours to complete.
- Succulents/ Cacti – various types to choose from during the workshop
- Glass Jar
- Soil Mix
- Variety of decorations such as gravel, coloured and white stones, and figurines
- Terrarium making tools
Take Exit B from Marymount MRT and walk towards MAPEX building. Proceed to the third floor via the lift and exit through 2 doors on the right to the carpark. We are located right at the end!
Our workshop will have a main trainer with a few facilitators. The number of facilitators will depend on the number of participants within a workshop setting. Each trainer or facilitator will be assigned to a few participants during the succulent terrarium workshop to ensure that full guidance and assistance is provided.
- Children with parental guidance
- People who are interested in learning about plants and succulents
- A Stress Relief Session
- Team Building
- Family bonding session
- Birthday Parties
- Hen’s Parties
- Students to learn the science behind terrariums
- Anyone who wants to have fun during our terrarium making session!
Why Choose Us?
- Well-known name in Singapore and loved by 1200+ organisations
- Worked with more than 860,000 participants
- More than a dozen of engaging team bonding games
- Many medium and small businesses in Singapore rely on us
- We have served many multinational companies
- Served multiple Singaporean authorities
- Multiple good reviews from our lovely participants
Benefits of Succulent Terrarium Workshop
Trusted by 1200+ Companies
From SMEs to MNCs and Government Agencies trust EPIC. We’ve engaged more than 860,000+ participants! Choose from our wide variety of 15 indoor team building activities.
Our process is simple and transparent
Select Your Workshop
Select From Pre Available Options for Customizing Your Own Workshop Package.
Choose times that work best for your team.
Show up on the day of the workshop and leave all the technicalities to us.
Succulent Terrarium Workshop caters to
Succulent Terrarium FAQ
Get In Touch
GIVE US YOUR BASIC INFORMATION
Why choose our Succulent Terrarium Workshop in Singapore?
EPIC Workshops is Singapore’s Leading Craft Team Building Workshops Provider