- 24 x 0.8mm (0.03in) fine tip markers
- 24 x 3.75mm (0.15in) brush tip markers
- Fast flowing ink
- Enclosed in a hard plastic case
- Lid colour indicates ink colour
WARNING: Avoid applying excessive pressure to the nibs when colouring as this can result in damage to the delicate fibre of the markers.
- Press with light strokes on both the brush end and fine tip pen.
- Use the brush tip for light, feathery strokes.
- The fine tip nib can be used for detailing or fine work. Keep the fine tip at a 45 degree angle when colouring in or writing, and use it as you would a regular pen, without pushing down too firmly.
- Replace caps gently after use, taking care to not hit the inside of the cap with the pen tips.